5te Panzer Division Wiking

Krupp steel and porche engines, who can defeat us?

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Riewe's Unit Record

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riewe [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Riewe [5te Pzr]

Riewe's Unit Record Empty
PostSubject: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/5/2010, 8:30 pm

This is something I used to do back in the 9th SS, and it seemed to be popular with the group so I'll see how it works out here. I'll be posting personal records of drills and scrims and such which include my experiences (kills, notable actions, etc.) and a final judgment. You'll see the layout for yourself when I post my first record. Also, feel free to post any similar records of your own if you like the idea. So, I hope you like it and enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riewe [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Riewe [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/5/2010, 8:32 pm

Joined 5th SS Panzer Division 'Wiking' on February 13th, 2010, at 5:04 PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riewe [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Riewe [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 12:08 am

Joined weapons practice on March 5th, 2010, at 9:16 PM.
STATISTICS
Joined Axis, was ordered to search for and kill Rottenfuhrer Blitz with a pistol (Walther P38) along with Schutze Bergler, searched houses in the nearby area for an unspecified amount of time, spotted Rottenfuhrer Blitz crouching by a nearby house and proceeded to chase Rottenfuhrer Blitz, lost track of Rottenfuhrer Blitz, searched a dark room near the Axis base, spotted Rottenfuhrer Blitz only to be shot by his pistol (Colt .45)
Was given a sniper rifle (Karabiner 98k) and was ordered to engage Rottenfuhrer Blitz in a battle of survival along with Schutze Bergler, waited with Bergler in Cafe near Axis base before being ordered
to proceed to the front, took position in a two-floored house overlooking the main street, spotted Rottenfuhrer Blitz lying prone on the bottom floor of a building, Rottenfuhrer Blitz shot and killed Schutze Bergler with his sniper rifle (M1903 Springfield), shot and killed Rottenfuhrer Blitz after dodging 3 shots from his sniper rifle (M1903 Springfield)
Proceeded to take part in another battle of survival, Riewe and Bergler were called upon individually to engage Rottenfuhrer Blitz, took position in a two-floored house overlooking the main street, dodged 1 shot from Rottenfuhrer Blitz's sniper rifle (M1903 Springfield) before being shot and killed
Was called upon once again to proceed in another battle for survival, took position in a two-floored house, shot and killed Rottenfuhrer Blitz as he was moving into position with sniper rifle (Karabiner 98k), was shot and killed by Rottenfuhrer Blitz after dodging several bullets
Ordered to engage in another battle of survival along with Schutze Bergler against Rottenfuhrer Blitz, took position along with Schutze Bergler in a two-floored house overlooking a small street, spotted Rottenfuhrer Blitz standing behind the cover of a pile of sandbags, shot and killed Rottenfuhrer Blitz almost instantly, Schutze Bergler then proceeded to kill Rottenfuhrer Blitz twice, under the advice of Schutze Bergler Schutze Riewe relocated to a two-floored building further towards the rear while Schutze Bergler covered him, Schutze Bergler followed Schutze Riewe into the building afterwards, Schutze Bergler then proceeded to shoot and kill Rottenfuhrer Blitz in mid-air while Rottenfuhrer Blitz jumped across the street, Schutze Riewe then stared into the scope of Rottenfuhrer Blitz's sniper rifle (M1903 Springfield) in an alleyway leading into the street soon afterward, shot and killed Rottenfuhrer Blitz in a split-second, Schutze Becker then joined the Allies alongside Rottenfuhrer Blitz, shot and killed Schutze Becker as he advanced down the street, Rottenfuhrer Blitz then proceeded to sneak into the building in which Schutze Riewe and Schutze Bergler took position in, Bergler was shot and killed by Blitz's pistol (Colt .45), Riewe then proceeded to unholster his pistol (Walther P38) and killed Rottenfuhrer Blitz while being wounded in the process, relocated to a pile of sand bags near the Axis base, proceeded to engage in close combat with Schutze Becker as he advanced onto the street, many pistol shots were fired but Schutze Riewe then killed Schutze Becker in a split-second with his rifle (Karabiner 98k) without the use of his scope, proceeded to relocate to the destroyed remains of a building, was then shot and killed by Schutze Becker from behind
Proceeded to form up on a wall near the Axis base along with the remainder of the unit, was asked which weapon he preferred to which he responded "rifle"
Took part in a small battle in which Riewe shot and killed Schutze Becker (who was taking position in a crater) with a rifle (Karabiner 98k) from the 2nd floor of a building, proceeded to run down to an alleyway which ran into a small field, was shot and killed by an American rifle (M1 Garand)
Proceeded to run down to the alleyway once again, was shot and killed by Rottenfuhrer Blitz's pistol (Colt .45)
Transferred to a new battlefield in a small French village, joined Axis along with Schutze Becker against Rottenfuhrer Blitz and Schutze Bergler, both Schutze Riewe and Schutze Becker were soon shot and killed by the opposing forces, Schutze Riewe managed to shoot and kill one enemy soldier in the firefight, however
Proceeded to move towards a Cafe on the main street, caught a glimpse of a Bazooka rocket coming from the window of the Cafe, entered the Cafe and shot an American rifleman in close-quarters, proceeded to unholster pistol, shot and killed Bazooka-man with pistol (Walther P38), shot and killed Schutze Bergler (who was taking cover behind a pile of sandbags) after he had shot Schutze Becker, was subsequently killed in the Cafe by an unidentified American rifleman
Proceeded to run through an arch into a small field, was shot and killed by an American rifleman from the side
Proceeded to move towards the Allied base, met close-contact on the road leading into the Allied base, Schutze Becker proceeded to cover Schutze Riewe with his sub-machine gun (Maschinenpistole 40), Riewe experienced the death of an enemy rifleman within grasping distance, proceeded to enter a two-floored house, met an enemy rifleman on the bottom floor, some shots were fired but Riewe then grabbed hold of his entrenching tool and proceeded to fight the American in close combat, however Riewe was subsequently stabbed to death by the opponent's knife
Proceeded to advance towards the Allied base, shot and killed an enemy rifleman on the road leading into the Allied base, killed from an unidentified location by an enemy rifleman
Proceeded to move out of the Axis base and encountered Schutze Becker who was fighting the enemy in the burned out remains of a house, proceeded to flank the enemy and shot and killed the American rifleman who was harassing Schutze Becker with pistol fire (Colt .45), moved through several buildings and encountered an enemy rifleman at extremely close range at a doorway, proceeded to shoot and kill the American with his rifle (Karabiner 98k), then moved toward the Allied base and killed an American rifleman (who was taking position in the bombed out ruins of a house) with pistol fire (Walther P38), then encountered an American rifleman who took position behind the cover of a pile of sandbags, proceeded to shoot and kill the enemy with his rifle (Karabiner 98k), was subsequently killed on the road leading into the Allied base by oncoming reinforcements
Proceeded to move out of the Axis base, shot and killed instantly
Moved out of the Axis base, shot and killed in the burned out ruins of a house
Proceeded to advance towards the Allied base, managed to move in behind enemy lines, shot and wounded an enemy rifleman who had killed Schutze Becker with pistol fire (Walther P38), proceeded to chase the wounded rifleman, entered a building in which the enemy was taking cover and reloading, grabbed hold of entrenching tool and beat the enemy to death, shot by an advancing enemy rifleman
Moved towards the Allied base, was shot and killed by rifle fire (M1 Garand) on the road leading into the Allied base
Moved out of Axis base and advanced up the main road, shot and killed an enemy positioned in the window of a house before transferring to another battlefield for a short time
Transferred to another battlefield (bombed out French town), proceeded to move towards the main street, was shot and killed by a sniper rifle (M1903 Springfield)
Left the battlefield
FINAL JUDGMENT
Average at best, was assigned as a rifleman by Rottenfuhrer Blitz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riewe [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Riewe [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 12:10 am

Quite a long one for a first post. Take note that most won't be so lengthy, however, some may be even longer. I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to ask any questions you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becker [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Becker [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Re: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 12:21 am

Yes, just one. How are you able to type that much in less then a half an hour and have such perfect grammar. Oh I found my name! I am such a hero. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riewe [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Riewe [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 12:24 am

Uh... I'm a good writer, I guess. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janssen [5te Pzr] CO
Untersturmführer
Untersturmführer
Janssen [5te Pzr] CO

PostSubject: Re: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 3:19 am

This is great stuff Riewe ^^. I love to read this Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://5tesspd.forumotion.com
Pawz [5te Pzr]
Unterscharführer
Unterscharführer
Pawz [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Re: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/6/2010, 10:34 am

Good read, but I doubt I could ever do that. I smoke way too much pot to remember my gaming experiences that well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riewe [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Riewe [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/26/2010, 6:04 pm

Joined CORDs (Close Order Rifle Drills) practice on March 26th, 2010, at 6:17 PM
STATISTICS
Joined Axis, proceeded to the parade square of the camp along with the rest of the unit and lined up against a wall, instructed on how to perform CORDs by Sturmmann Kaiser and Oberscharfuhrer Skjold, then proceeded to perform CORDs
Presented spade when ordered to do so, unholstered pistol (Walther P38) afterwards, ordered to present arms (Karabiner 98k), aimed rifle at a vertical angle of 45 degrees, proceeded to fire 3 shots, reloaded, and was evaluated by Oberscharfuhrer Skjold
Proceeded to repeat CORDs, fired the entire clip of 5 bullets rather than the 3 shots fired previously, a number of soldiers were executed by Oberscharfuhrer Skjold's rifle (Karabiner 98k) for failing to obey his orders, evaluated by Oberscharfuhrer Skjold
FINAL JUDGMENT
Good, CORDs performance was favored by Oberscharfuhrer Skjold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skjold [5te Pzr]
Obersturmführer
Obersturmführer

PostSubject: Re: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/26/2010, 6:09 pm

hehe, sounds very cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janssen [5te Pzr] CO
Untersturmführer
Untersturmführer
Janssen [5te Pzr] CO

PostSubject: Re: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime3/27/2010, 3:31 am

Good Job Riewe Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://5tesspd.forumotion.com
Riewe [5te Pzr]
Schutze
Schutze
Riewe [5te Pzr]

PostSubject: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime4/11/2010, 3:00 pm

Joined scrim against the 91st Luftlande Infanterie Division on April 11th, 2010, at 12:22 PM.
STATISTICS
Joined Axis, lined up against a wall along with the rest of the unit, presented spade, waited while Hauptsturmfuhrer Janssen and Major Adler of the opposing unit discussed the terms of the battle
Joined Allies (defending), lined up on a wall along with the rest of the unit, was given an SMG (M1928 Thompson), followed Hauptsturmfuhrer Janssen to assigned position, took position on the second floor of a house overlooking a bridge littered with the remains of a Panzer VI 'Tiger', positioned a bed frame up against a wall at a vertical angle of roughly 60 degrees and took cover behind it while Sturmmann Kaiser positioned himself at the top of the stairs with a Bazooka, soon heard numerous shots and rifle grenades, among these shots heard was the relentless fire of a .30 caliber machine gun (M1919 Browning), numerous rifle grenades flew in through the window of the house, tried to take cover as best as possible, was nonetheless lightly wounded by shrapnel, killed by a hand grenade (M24 Stielhandgranate), team was victorious
Joined Allies (attacking) as rifleman (M1 Garand), lined up on a wall while the unit was divided up into two teams (one team would advance along a bridge while the other would advance through the sewers), was assigned to Hauptsturmfuhrer Janssen's team which would advance through the sewers along with Rottenfuhrer Angelo, Sturmmann Kaiser, and Schutze Regeln, plan was explained by Hauptsturmfuhrer Janssen in detail, assembled in a building near a bridge, approached a pile of crates piled up along a stone wall, Hauptsturmfuhrer Janssen used Sturmmann Kaiser's Bazooka as he climbed up the crates towards the top of the stone wall and fired one rocket before climbing back down, proceeded to enter the sewers, searched the area and found nobody, heard fire from up above, entire bridge team was killed, enemy rifle grenades were fired into the sewer, took cover, shot and killed by enemy rifleman (Karabiner 98k) who attacked from behind, team was massacred
Joined Axis (attacking) as rifleman (Karabiner 98k), assembled with the aforementioned team from the previous battle near a destroyed a Kubelwagon, Rottenfuhrer Angelo was reassigned to Untersturmfuhrer Aussems' team, proceeded to advance into the sewers and found nobody there, fired at an unknown soldier in the darkness only to realize the soldier was friendly, missed, moved up and assembled with the other team on a small street on the other side of a bridge, probed two different possible attack routes, witnessed the death of Schutze Regeln as he was killed by an enemy grenade (MK.II Fragmentation Grenade) on a flight of stairs while doing this, followed Janssen while he advanced up another street, was killed by BAR fire, team was defeated
Joined Axis (defense), was given an SMG (Maschinenpistole 40), set up behind a pile of boxes in a small house, sat in silence for a long period of time before hearing numerous shots and explosions, two rifle grenades and one hand grenade (MK.II Fragmentation Grenade) flew in through the window, took cover and avoided injury, two more rifle grenades flew in, escaped unscathed, team was victorious and had very few casualties
Joined Allies (AvA) as rifleman (M1 Garand), advanced up a street when a rifle grenade detonated very closely, escaped unscathed, shot and killed by rifleman (M1 Garand) in street, team was defeated
Proceeded to witness the opposing unit's CORDs before leaving
FINAL JUDGMENT
Terrible, will try to improve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riewe's Unit Record   Riewe's Unit Record I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riewe's Unit Record
Page 1 of 1